Photobucket

So sorry i'm late with the winner  

Posted by: Gorjuss Princess in , , , ,

Morning ladies

So Very sorry I'm late in posting the winner
I have had no Internet since Saturday Night
omg i have been having withdrawal symptoms
Over the Internet, i have missed The Just Gorjuss forum so much
and all you lovely, Ladies

Well with out further ado here is the winner
From my Gorjuss Stationary kit !



And the winner is .... Wait for it ......

Number

4

Random numbers generated Jul 29 2009 at 10:42:47 by www.psychicscience.org.
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.

JennyZ DreamZ

I had no idea till the other day, that you did these. OH wow they are outstanding!!! love it.
My fav gg is the print of the calm after the storm. It reminds me of my 3 daughters.



Congratulations to jenny, Email me with your addy at
louise432@googlemail.com
And i will get it sent out to you !

thanks for joining in
And thanks to all you over ladies too i loved reading the comments
and i to agree it is very hard as i love them all too

This entry was posted on 02:13 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment

My Gorjuss Treasures