Photobucket

My card for this weeks Challenge on The Just Gorjuss Forum  

Posted by: Gorjuss Princess in , , , , ,





lol this was going to be my card for this week , but i think I'm going to have to come up with something else , as my dear Therese used the same stamp hehe :)

well this lovely card was made using a lovely Gorjuss girl Stamp of Suzanne's none the less!!!!!
you could keep it or give it away your choice .. it comes with lovely note pares in two sizes
saying , Thinking of you or Have a gorjuss day and also comes with matching envelopes also in two sizes ....

Well if you are interested in having this card leave a comment bellow telling me who is your Favorite Gorjuss, Girl !!!

It closes on Sunday night, will will be picked at random by my son out of a hat lol :)

Good luck xxxx lou

This entry was posted on 07:08 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

8 comments

Hi Sweets!

Why didn't you use this card? It's beautiful! I doesn't matter if we use the same stamp. ♥

Lots of hugs
Therese

There are so many Gorjuss girls i love its hard to choose lol I would have to say "So Close to Finding Love"

Huggs

Lily

The card is fantastic, hon. I love Suzanne's painting of "Dusk". I'm a Twilight fan, so when this one came out I fell in love with it. My blog is even made with it...lol.

I had no idea till the other day, that you did these. OH wow they are outstanding!!! love it.
My fav gg is the print of the calm after the storm. It reminds me of my 3 daughters.

How on earth can I pick just one, they are all my favs. Ok, if I must..I love the "one day at a time", I've always loved angels, I love purple and I love that she is full length---
BTW, this card package is just gorjuss.

I agree it is hard to pick just one. However, I will give it a go!
I am particularly enamoured with little Painter these days. There is something very different about her - she is very present!
Hugs Adeline

OK I got it LOL I just Love your new Stamp challenge card and I have to say that the reason being that I collect butterflies and I am a scrapbooker also and these are some of the prettiest cards I have ever seen. I Love the idea of it being Black and White. I also like that you have added extra papers and envelopes with it. Just plain beautiful. Thanks for sharing these wonderful card with us on Just Gorjuss. Have a wonderful weekend Hun. Love and Hugs Katt

oh I forgot to tell you who my fave girl was LOL. Well I am like the others too many but i will have to say that My new fave is barebackI think that it shows Suzannes Love for children of all kinds no matter what they may have been through. So she is my new fave. Love and Hugs Katt

Post a Comment

My Gorjuss Treasures