Photobucket

My new Gorjuss Treasures  

Posted by: Gorjuss Princess in , , ,

New Gorjuss Treasures

They just arrived this morning about an hour before my internet came back on
I just could not wait to get the out of the box

A very well packed box at that lol
i was like one of those presents you get that are just to hard to open =) what with all the wrapping and tape omg i spent like half an hour just trying to get my beauty's out :) lol

Well here they are my limited additions all four of them
I think you still might have a slim chance of getting them here

At Gorjuss Art

I will hang them in my living room and get another
pic of them !

















This entry was posted on 03:37 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Glad they arrived safely Lou ! Thanks again!

-Suzanne

Thank you sweetie .. I'm just over the moon at the mo they are lovely

your talent is amazing !!

Oooh beautiful! You lucky thing :)

They are all Gorjuss Lou I am saving up to get some of my own right now eventually i will get there lol

Lily SUe

Oh I'm so jealous! LOL. They are lovely prints. I love the frames that Suzanne used.

Love them all!
HUGZ ♥

Post a Comment

My Gorjuss Treasures